Subject: Invitation to Participate in the Romanian Tourism Fair 2025
From: "Sorina Sava" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2024 14:00:03 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello,

We are pleased to invite the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications 
of Estonia, representing Estonian tourism, to participate in the Romanian 
Tourism Fair, scheduled for February 20-23, 2025, at Romexpo in Bucharest.

Attached, you will find the official invitation from Romexpo, outlining the 
event and its role as a premier platform for promoting international 
tourism. The fair brings together key professionals from the tourism 
industry and provides an excellent opportunity to showcase Estonia’s unique 
destinations, culture, and travel experiences to the Romanian audience.

We hope you will consider joining us at this esteemed event to strengthen 
tourism ties between our countries.

Thank you,

Acest e-mail si toate fisierele atasate sunt confidentiale si sunt destinate 
exclusiv accesarii de catre persoana sau entitatea careia ii sunt adresate 
(destinatarul). Daca nu sunteti destinatarul si ati primit acest e-mail din 
greseala sunteti informat ca este strict interzisa divulgarea,copierea, 
distribuirea sau luarea oricarei actiuni care se bazeaza pe continutul 
acestor informatii. In acest caz, va rugam sa anuntati imediat expeditorul 
si sa stergeti acest e-mail din sistemul dumneavoastra.

This e-mail and all attached files are confidential and are intended 
exclusively for access by the person or entity to whom they are addressed 
(the recipient). If you are not the recipient and you have received this 
e-mail by mistake, you are informed that it is strictly forbidden to 
disclose, copy, distribute or take any action based on the content of this 
information. In this case, please notify the sender immediately and delete 
this email from your system.